Painless / Without Stitches Cataract Surgery
What is LASIK LASER and why we need it?
LASIK is a surgical procedure that uses a laser to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and/or astigmatism. In LASIK, a thin flap in the cornea is created using either a microkeratome blade or a femtosecond laser. The surgeon folds back the flap, then removes some corneal tissue underneath using an excimer laser. The flap is then laid back in place, covering the area where the corneal tissue was removed.
Am I eligible for Lasik Laser Surgery?
There will be proper assessment of your eyes through certain investigations like corneal topography which will decide your eligibility for the Lasik Laser procedure.
If you are not a candidate for LASIK, you may qualify for another laser eye surgery such as PRK (similar to LASIK but without the flap), LASEK, or epi-LASIK. There are also non-laser vision correction procedures. Your prescription and eye structure will be considered to help determine which procedure is best for you.
Why choose LJ Eye Institute for Lasik Laser Surgery?
- LJEI has state of art refractive surgery suit that includes EXHIMER LASER , FEMTO LASER, AND AUTOMATED PATIENT BED
- ALLEGRETO WAVEFRONT EXHIMER LASER SYSTEM is one of the most precise and safe exhimer laser in the world.
- the ablation profile by this laser shapes up the cornea with high degree of accuracy providing high vision after surgery.
- FS 200 wavelight femtosecond laser system is fastest femto second laser creating blade free corneal flapwith high degree of precision
- AUTOMATED BED helps switching over exhimer laser and femto second laser without any discomfort of getting up and lying again, hence completing the procedure in one go
- performing lasik laser surgeries involves deep understanding of cornea biomechanics as laser leaves the cornea thinner after ablation.At LJEI, this surgery is performed by skilled and experienced cornea surgeons